St James’s Park is connected to three royal palaces.
, home and administrative headquarters of the Monarch,
St James's Palace
, the official 'Court of St James', originally built by Henry VIII as a hunting lodge and incorporates
, official residence of Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla the Dutchess of Cornwall.
, built in 1050 and home to the Monarch for nearly 500 years, it is now known as the Houses of Parliament and at the centre of Political Government.